Biblical Standards ChartInstill Positive Character Traits In Your Child's Heart Today
I have stored up your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you. Psalm 119:11
When in the midst of ‘training up a child in the way he should go’, sometimes it is difficult to find just the right verse at just the right time. I struggled with this. Especially in the teaching of character. This collection of verses I used with my own children. I pray it will be a blessing for you and your family!
- Biblical Standards is a simple approach to instill God’s word in your child’s heart immediately and truthfully.
- It offers an alternative to sinful behavior.
- Consistently cultivates integrity, faithfulness, and character in our children and ourselves. One Bible verse at a time.
- Focuses attention on the behavior you want to see.
- It offers a simple approach to Bible memorization at your fingertips.
“You shall therefore lay up these words of mine in your heart and in your soul, and you shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes.” ~Deuteronomy 11:18
If you love Biblical Standards, then you will love Alphabet Smash. Alphabet Smash isn’t just an education, it is an experience. Scripture is interwoven through all 26 letters of the alphabet. Smash a letter and learn it better!