Yard Sale Secrets For Buyers And SellersA Unique Homeschool Perspective That Will Save Your Family Thousands
She gets up while it is still night; she provides food for her family and portions for her female servants. She considers a field and buys it; out of her earnings she plants a vineyard.–Proverbs 31: 15,16 (NIV)
Making the decision to stay home as a new mom was not taken lightly. We depended upon my salary to keep up the running of our home. Affording this decision takes dedication, sacrifices, and sometimes fun. I never realized how avoiding buying new could actually be fun, easy, and profitable. Enter the yard sale…
- Simple steps for the beginner yard sale momma.
- Learn how to change your mindset of buying for and blessing your family.
- Shop with integrity and still save thousands of dollars.
- Teach your children the value of money and how to negotiate while spending time with them and having fun!
- Learn how yard sales can supplement your income as a stay-at-home momma.
- Acquire simple tips for a successful yard sale.
- Purge and de-clutter with a purpose.
- Teach your kids the value of money.
- Bless others.
“Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the LORD Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it. “ Malachi 3:10 (NIV)
We are a Christian family and will never spam you.
“Rich isn’t an amount of money, it’s a mindset about how you live.” –Dave Ramsey
If you love Yard Sale Secrets, then you will love Alphabet Smash. Alphabet Smash isn’t just an education, it is an experience. Practical, doable, and down to earth ideas are interwoven through all 26 letters of the alphabet as you homeschool intentionally and simply. Smash a letter and learn it better!