Yard Sale Secrets For Buyers And Sellers
A Unique Homeschool Perspective That Will Save Your Family Thousands
She gets up while it is still night; she provides food for her family and portions for her female servants. She considers a field and buys it; out of her earnings she plants a vineyard.–Proverbs 31: 15,16 (NIV)
Making the decision to stay home as a new mom was not taken lightly. We depended upon my salary to keep up the running of our home. Affording this decision takes dedication and sacrifices. I never realized how avoiding buying new could actually be fun, easy, and profitable. Enter the yard sale…
If you are interested in owning this information yourself, click here!
- Simple steps for the beginner yard sale momma.
- Learn how to change your mindset of buying for and blessing your family.
- Shop with integrity and still save thousands of dollars.
- Teach your children the value of money and how to negotiate while spending time with them and having fun!
- Learn how yard sales can supplement your income as a stay-at-home momma.
- Acquire simple tips for a successful yard sale.
- Purge and de-clutter with a purpose.
- Teach your kids the value of money.
- Bless others.
“Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the LORD Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it. “ Malachi 3:10 (NIV)
We are a Christian family and will never spam you.
“Rich isn’t an amount of money, it’s a mindset about how you live.” –Dave Ramsey
I would love to hear your feedback on Yard Sale Secrets!